Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What in the HALE is goin on in here


Heyo!!!!!! It's been awhile my friends and after some harassing I am forced to add another entry to my wonderful blog. I wish I could tell you guys I have been trapped in the throws of love. That I met Ryan Gosling and he instantly spit on a picture of Rachel McAdams and asked me to marry him. No this is not why I have been missing in action. I have been working and basically going to Chicago every weekend for the past three weeks. It has been a grand ole time but no prince charming out there.

Some highlights from the prior weeks:

-Country line dancing lessons started......yeeeehaw!
-I attended a playoff party where I was too close for comfort sitting next to a couple on a match.com date where he was massaging her inner thigh. .......crickets. exactly.
-Kickball Matt is still hot and there was some minor flirting. Another game tonight we will see how it goes.
-W-2's came in the mail

My life has been pretty boring actually. I did go to Chicago this past weekend where I went out on Sat night with a bunch of friends. The Cagle Nutlers ( a friend of mine and her boyfriends new nickname) were in town and we gathered for a good ole fashioned get together. Lets just say I drank to much and I am pretty much sure you can all fill in the blanks. crying? yep! bathtub? yep! meeting cute boys and totally blowing it by making fun of their outfits? DING DING DING! what have we got for her bob! I don't know what my problem is but it like a meet a nice guy and get all playground antics on him. stupid stupid stupid. oh well.....le sigh.

I think I am gonna do a little more reflecting on the past three weeks and see if I can come up with some more interesting stories to write.

I will leave you with this......new chocolate cheerios are INCREDIBLE to say the least.

1 comment:

steve said...

i like how you omitted the Avatar part...... hahahhahaha