Monday, November 23, 2009

this JUST in


Holy testicle Tuesday you guys! Turns out that HTS(hot trauma surgeon) is not a trauma surgeon at all. He is wait for it......................... an ORAL surgeon. This must mean he has the same obsession with teeth as I do. I feel as if its meant to be!!!!!!!!!! I still don't know his name but I am trying to figure a way to spark conversation. Today I was peeking in an OR and he was in there. I think he saw me. I considered waving with just my pointer finger but I opted for the immediate duck and swoop. I confided in one of the nurses that I might have my eye on him. She says she is on the case. Cross your fingers. Anyone got any ideas as to how to get this thing going? I do have a tooth that needs a crown..........maybe he will do it pro bono. He does seem to be a bit grumpy when he walks in, in the AM. Probably just needs a little Jackie in his life.......or his bed either or. JK!!!!!!.........sorta


The weekend was absolutely non eventful. I did laundry, went to the gym and made chocolate chip cookies for a dinner I went to on Sat night. Don't worry there were no prospects there. Oh yes I also watched I Love You Man and felt strangely connected to Paul Rudds character. Totes Mgoats!


Mom comes this weekend for T-giving...............Mother Daughter Man hunt?


Til next time........






No comments: