
If you are looking for a jovial funny fun blog this week I am sorry to say you must look elsewhere. You can stop reading now and pick up your copy of the Onion cause tonight I am not feeling myself. I am feeling......downtrodden. That's right......no rainbow bright here! More like DJ from Full House when she tries to turn anorexic and does a whole 45 MINUTES! on the stair stepper and aunt becky has to step in. So if you are up for it read on........
Well guys this past weekend was not too eventful. My good friend Cara came to visit and we had a splendid time. In true "woman on the prowl" form I believe we were asleep by 9:30 on Friday night. I did make an amazing squash bake. Email me if you want the recipe. Since Friday we got the recommended 12 hours of sleep we were feeling a little bit more social on Saturday. After a great power walk we went to watch the Ireland/France soccer game at a bar called The Irish Pub. It was a jolly good time that turned into an all day drunk fest that ended around 11.
I realized something about myself for around the 100th time. I should not drink. I mean I was an ass. I will just put it out there. Ryan, the soccer guy, was at this pub crawl after the soccer game and I mean he couldn't have been nicer. He is super cute. So he lives at home, big deal. Maybe he plays in his moms bunko group. who knows. the point is I had to open my big fat no good stinkin mouth and comment on his man jewelry. This is it guys I am officially judgemental. NOT GOOD. come to find out the rings and necklace were a gift from his since passed grandmother who battled leukemia. I hate myself. Like put your friggin foot in your mouth Jackie it practically begs to go there! The night was fun but I woke up Sunday morning with the ever so familiar stank of embarrassment from my drunken escapades. Its not that I drink that often really its that I take it just that little bit too far when I do. I am sure my dad would be proud. Anyway I am going to take this as a learning experience and keep an open mind. I am going to stop judging people by accessories and the shade of their teeth! Anyone who knows me truly knows I am not shallow but I can see where it may be perceived that way. A new leaf has been turned!
Sunday was the Packers game.......so glad James went with me. It was a great experience to see the Stadium and good times were had by all. Nothing too funny of note happened. HOWEVER during the halftime show there a was a guy on the dance team and he was AMAZING. James and I both decided he out diva'd every girl out there! twas a good time. Pictures will be on facebook as soon as I can find the cable that goes from my camera to my comp.
that is all for now. Don't fret my pets I will be up and jolly in no time!
until next time........
No comments:
Post a Comment