Monday, November 2, 2009

Slut-O- Ween


First week on the search and what better way to meet a guy then dressed as an adorable little lightening bug right? WRONG. Let me explain. For Halloween this year I went out with my cousin and his three friends to a house party. Nothing screams ask me out like showing up with a group full of guys right? yikes. strike one. These guys are cool though and fun and great wingmen. So we get to the party and I immediatly stuff my face at the food table because I was ravenous from not eating anything but a slim fast the whole day (not on purpose). if showing up with a group of guys doesnt scream date me then surely standing at the food table and shoveling down taco dip does right? strike two.


The party was alright. I was on call for work so I couldn't drink. Not that big of a deal but would have been nice to have some liquid courage at a party where I don't know anybody. I did meet a group of soccer players who for the first couple of hours actually had some potential. They were cute funny single etc etc. I think "hey wait this could be good" They are taking huge pulls of Sambuca(sp) too. I must be getting better looking by the minute. And thats it. That is the moment when 6 girls dressed as every skanky halloween costume cliche walked in the room. There I was standing in pink and black tights, a black loose dress and longs sleeves next to : sluttly red cross nurse, sluttly jail girl, sluttly cop, slutty alice and last but certainly not least a playboy bunny. Let me tell you the playboy bunny's boobs were nothing less than a DD and pushed up to her tiny 5'0 nothin chin. Strike three. No other girl there stood a chance. It was funny though to watch EVERY SINGLE guy there try his best to not look obvious while gauking at her huge well displayed rack. I asked the sluttly red cross nurse if she was Clara Barton. She looked confused. I laughed on the inside. We then decided to leave and I bailed and went home after seeing the line for the bars.


I crawled in bed, started a fire and watched my tivo'd episode of Clean House. It was amazing. I found out the next day all the soccer players still live with thier parents. Really? THATS A DEAL BREAKER LADIES!


Overall it was a fun night and my face paint looked awesome. Next year maybe I will dress as Holly Madison. We are practically twins anyway.


Stats:

Dates:0

Crushes: Trama doc, Matt Iselin

Prospects: 0


til next time.........

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's what I'm talking about! I needed some updates!

here's an upside, $10 says that playboy bunny was the subject of about 20 TFLN (txts from last night) messages.

i think you win.

sflamion said...

So I have been slacking on checking this blog and am just now reading through your updates. I just snorted Pepsi out my nose when I read the Clara Barton crack... good one!