
Well here I am single in Milwaukee with whats this?....... TWO tickets for a hot air balloon date! EUREKA! Surely this will help me find the man of my dreams. The man that is freakishly tall, loves to give back rubs and doesn't mind the smell of self tanner. The man who can make my dream of matching track suits come true!
How did I acquire these tickets you ask? Well at my brother's wedding I was so kindly re-gifted them from my cousin Kate and her beau Michigan Matt. Originally they were to be used by Michigan Matt and his ex who we will loving refer to Megsy. Alas MM and Megsy were not meant to be and he dumped her like a sack of potatoes on the side of the highway. Then MM met my wonderful cousin Kate and she soon accepted his regift to take a romantic hot air balloon ride over the gorgeous plains of northern IL. Well time soon ran out and God interviened with "poor" weather and thier opportunity was missed. Kate was off to CA and MM was off to WV and who was there to scoop up those tickets like chocolate covered bacon on stick at the WI state fair.........thats right me! I gladly accepted the second regift and was set to task to find the perfect date for love in the air!
But there is a catch. I only have six weeks. FAIL. I finagled and extension and now have until July 30th 2010. I have extended this offer back to Matt and Kate should they get a chance to go so you all know I am not a greedy monger. However the search is on.
Kate and MM have encouraged me to blog. Thier wish is my command.
Starting Stats:
Dates:0
Prospects:0
Crushes:Hot bald trauma surgeon at work (don't know his name) Might break arm to get #.
Fallbacks: Cousin James
I have also been lucky enough to have an AMAZING friend hook me up with tickets to the Packers/Cowboys game. Lots of good prospects will be there I am sure.
I will be updating weekly.
How did I acquire these tickets you ask? Well at my brother's wedding I was so kindly re-gifted them from my cousin Kate and her beau Michigan Matt. Originally they were to be used by Michigan Matt and his ex who we will loving refer to Megsy. Alas MM and Megsy were not meant to be and he dumped her like a sack of potatoes on the side of the highway. Then MM met my wonderful cousin Kate and she soon accepted his regift to take a romantic hot air balloon ride over the gorgeous plains of northern IL. Well time soon ran out and God interviened with "poor" weather and thier opportunity was missed. Kate was off to CA and MM was off to WV and who was there to scoop up those tickets like chocolate covered bacon on stick at the WI state fair.........thats right me! I gladly accepted the second regift and was set to task to find the perfect date for love in the air!
But there is a catch. I only have six weeks. FAIL. I finagled and extension and now have until July 30th 2010. I have extended this offer back to Matt and Kate should they get a chance to go so you all know I am not a greedy monger. However the search is on.
Kate and MM have encouraged me to blog. Thier wish is my command.
Starting Stats:
Dates:0
Prospects:0
Crushes:Hot bald trauma surgeon at work (don't know his name) Might break arm to get #.
Fallbacks: Cousin James
I have also been lucky enough to have an AMAZING friend hook me up with tickets to the Packers/Cowboys game. Lots of good prospects will be there I am sure.
I will be updating weekly.
2 comments:
seriously Goose, another bald guy?!
what is this fetish with completely shaved bodies?
Post a Comment