Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I will give you this Jolly Rancher if I can leave immediately


Hello there and a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all! My sweet little 4"11 mother came to celebrate the holiday with me because I was on call. We cooked and ate and entire batch of cookies. It was glorious. We also went and saw The Blind Side. Is it me or did that movie make you want to be a southern housewife who is an interior decorator on the side. Man I almost went and frosted my hair and got some clanky jewelry after seeing it. I highly recommend the film to everyone. Then Friday we went and got my x-mas tree. Here is a tip do not bring your mother to the Home Depot with you. Any guy that she deemed kinda cute she would say a decibel that the entire store could here "what about him Jackie he's so rugged" Twas embarrassing.

After my mom left on Sat morning I decided to go to the Lakefront Brewery tour. Who knew it was THE place to be. The tour was sold out but I decided to stay for an IPA where I talked to a boy named Ryan. Holy dudsville. OK confession....... have you ever been talking to someone and they have a weird mouth? Like it stuffed full of marbles or something. Example Gerard Butler. Its like I was talking to this guy who had the personality that rivaled a paper clip and I swear at any moment I was expecting him to drool. I couldn't focus. So I bailed and walked home but I did give him a jolly rancher for his trouble and to keep that mouth shut!

Sat night I went to dinner with a friend at a super cool place called Cafe Hollander. It was exactly what the Dr. ordered. Literally. She is a doctor. Anyway it was great to catch up and she is super sweet. During our dining excursion she mention this thing called Newaukee. Every Thursday there is a happy hour /dinner type event for people new to Milwaukee and fun places around town. I checked out the website and it looks so fun. We are going this Thursday and hopefully we will be getting some primo blogging material. She is also single and we are going to be wing men for each other.......I can just tell!

This weekend is Chicago! I am going to expand my market. Until next time................


OH how could i forget! I saw HOS (hot oral surgeon) last week and what do you know he was wearing a GYNORMOUS necklace. I think that is God's way of seeing if I am not going to be judgemental like I promised. Please! I figure I will just rip it off in the heat of the moment after he proposes to me!

No comments: